Pindlebot keeps exiting b.net after 1st game...

n00bllama

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
errr, like the title says, after the first game, which it made just fine (and kills pindle fine too)...
the bot goes back to channel and puts the cursor over the create button, and once in a while actually hits it once before the "Quit" button darkens like it's been hit, or you've pressed escape, and then it exits you to character select,
then it moves the cursor in the same area it would if it were clicking on the "Hell" button then it moves back to "create game" (exactly like it did the first game it made)

errr, anyone had this problem before? (i pretty much abandoned the idea of my baba doing these runs... sorc seems much more adept)

oh, and i'm running in *NON-WINDOWED, FULL SCREEN* you know, like, normal people do. it works fine creating the first game so... ? and i've tried in windowed mode and it doesn't work at all...

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, i can tell u exactly what ur problem is...
but, i need to know...
when its doing the esc thing, does it come up with a plzz wait thingy b 4 it exits...
ok, i may not b making n e sense...
once it leaves the game, the mouse moves where the create game button is, right?
but, when its doing this, is there a please wait error type message coming up in the middle of the screen?

it happens to me to, but, there are only a few remedies...
one, is get a braodband internet connection...
the second, and last, is free up some internet resources
i hope this helps...
o, btw, i have the same problem, and have NOT been able to fix it, but im completely sure the problem is lag, simple lag...