Pindlebogsorczon stuck??

U

Uffda

pindlebotsorczon stuck??

i got pindlebotsorczon from mewgood, it works fine but it keeps getting stuck on that house just before anya could it be all the run walk charms i have or does that not effect it? it runs to the right side of the house, stops then runs back up away from anya then goes left behind the house and then gets stuck then it changes to teleport then orb, stays like that for a while then closes the game and makes another (im playing with a Sorc if you couldnt tell by the teleport and orb refrences) it seems to work fine except for the pathing getting me to the portal, im running it in windowed in 800x600, what should i run windows in or does it matter? i was running windows in 800x600 at the time also.. not sure whats giving me this pathing problem any help or maybe a diffrent version would be appriciated

Smacker_626

Reaction score
Website
www.dragonruins.com
i have the same problem so i clicked for it and got it in the red tp but it ran into the building and didnt attack and almost got me killed lol

help

NiTeKiLLeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just use mephbot, more reliable with better results more often, pindle can drop better items than meph but that doesnt happen often. If you got a powerful sorc, mephbot is the way 2 go

NiTeKiLLeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I will Let u know tomorrow, i will give u a link to a server database tomorrow, read my post on Mephbot Works. Read up on how it works so yeah ill get u the link tomorrow

NiTeKiLLeR