Pindle Bot *Sigh*

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay here is mine..... heheh.. I download from www.d2networks.com the zip file. After its done I double click to install and I do. It install the stuff to my screen saver than it gives me an error about some slot not right or not working and asks me to put in a slot number like where your char is that you want to use. So I put 6 because that is where my guy is and it doesn't work. Says that isn't right so i shut it down. Now im wondering if it installed any other files than the screen saver ones because I cant find any! Or if you know how to fix pleaes tell! I have also tried deleting and re downloading but still no luck. So any help would be Great!

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well, it sounds like i know ur problem, but i need to know, did u configure the pindlebot.ini, cuz if not, it wont do n e thing n e way...

but, the slot that it asks for, is a referal to wich place ur char is...
so, slot1 is first, top left, and slot8 is last, bottom right...
understand?
well, if thats not the problem, and im way outa my league, just say and ill b quiet

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats not the problem anymore i did my ini stuff and i load up the game and bot than the bot is working it goes to channel and puts me in away mode and than goes and hits the create button 8 times than puts in a password and trys to create a game but it wont work because there isnt a name! so it just sits there.... now im really confused...

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dont think thats a problem with the bot... i think its somthing to do with ur game...
the reason it opens and closes the create game screen is to ensure that it is open, and that the text thingy that flashes is in the right box...
either ur pressing somthing, or for some resone, ur diablo starts in the password box...

but, i need to know...
does it only make a pass and nothing else, or does it make a pass, and then go to the next box and put some stuff in there...
i need to know, cuz, if it only makes one line of test, there is a bad problem...

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Okay I had this problem for many months before, what you need to do is put the file in C:\pindle create a file there or copy it over and it should work, if it doesn't I will give you mine which has work very well without crashing alot.