Status
Not open for further replies.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heres some questions....

Which is the better and which one is best for a noob like me....

How can you get photo shop 7/8 without buying one or copying a CD? (right now i have paint shop pro 7 and adobe photo shop 6)

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
You cant expect to download a copy of photoshop 7 (what i use) and go to a site, like say, genxtreme.net and learn how to use it right away using some tutorials... They are both hard. I've used both and i must say PSP SUCKS! photoshop is SO much better, and just follow a few tutorials at the begining and play around with them.. eventually stray off from them and you can make your own shit.

pat

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Or purchase upgrades if you already have a prior version of PS...

PS shouldn't be much harder, and if you plan on going very far, delay the inevitable and get familiar with PS now.

And PS Elements destroys the argument that PSP is better for people on a budget.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, if you knew anything you'd realised that photoshop owns pSP and it can do just about anything.
Well, yeah thats what i thought and voted for, i put up this pol to prove a point to my bro. Though i was condering that PSP was better because of them lighting/ mirroring effects, blah, blah, blah.
PS shouldn't be much harder, and if you plan on going very far, delay the inevitable and get familiar with PS now.
Yeah ive been looking at tutorials, they dont seem to work for me :( grrr. The tutorials on sites expect you to fill in the gaps between each step, sorry i just can't, If only someone made a real fool proof set of instuctions to make each sort of text effect, or a Photo Shop for dummies book :p.
try where you get your music from.
Well, i used to be a majour downloader on kazaa but then i just stopped after my computer got restarted, though i've just starting downloading things with Imesh, will that do?

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i've just starting downloading things with Imesh, will that do?
For the love of christ, figure it out yourself you idgit. Now shut up with the warez.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Sorry i can't understand you, i don't speak the idgit language.
If you bother to post here and flame me for trying to get someone the expand on what i have said at least take the time to make it reconisable as the English language.

MacMan

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Corrections for the grammar nazi:

Sorry, I can't understand you, [:] I don't speak the Idgit language.
If you bother to post here, and flame me for trying to get someone the expand on what I have said, at least take the time to make it recognizable in the English language.
I'm sorry, it appears that I am capable of constructing readable sentences... so I fear the problem is on your end. I will try to keep future insults on your "level." In the mean time, you apparently haven't read the rules, and you've managed to piss me off, so I will be closing this. Do with this what you will, Tweak, idgits just piss me off.

Status
Not open for further replies.