Patch 2.0!!!

Baronjok

Member!
Reaction score
I hear 2.0 is coming out soon, and the info I have is that there will be new monsters, and the monsters from d1, (like the black knights), dragons, and get this... A NEW QUEST!

.............I will post screenshots, as soon as I can, within this week!

Thirteen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.custommaps.org
Originally posted by Baronjok
I hear 2.0 is coming out soon, and the info I have is that there will be new monsters, and the monsters from d1, (like the black knights), dragons, and get this... A NEW QUEST!

Perhaps for a mod?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
WTF? Why would they waste time making 2.0 when they have WoW to worry about.

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
You won't believe it, don't worry. And I think people should start using the correct apostraphe (sp?). (It's ' not `)

Plumpamania

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well if that is true, then it would be nice. They know that they've really neglected the D2 gamers for awhile and really a patch would require 2 ppl working on it. They might have been developing it while workin on the 1.1 patch. Maybe they were supposed to be 1 patch and they thought that the players were getting anxious?

Idk, could be and would be nice but I'll believe it when I see it.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

do u even know what patch means? what ur talking about is new expansion or a MOD

god, mods dont even have new quest from my knowledge.

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HAHAHA this is a funny thread... idiot saying patch 2.0... when it goes 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 ect... not 1.0 to 2.0... and people flaming haha funny...

Baronjok

Member!
Reaction score
I saw screenshots of 2.0, but Cert is probably right, it's probably a product from an outside party.