Password Problems-Tacitus

Mindblaze

Reaction score
I've got a feeling many have forgotten me in my time of decreased activity, and in that time I have lost my password to the account Tacitus, member ID#12, and apparently have it assigned to an email which no longer exists. I still have an interest in battleforums despite my decreased activity as the years have passed, and would prefer to use my original account over this new one which was created specifically for the purpose of an inquiry. I attempted to send an email via the 'contact us' link but received an error indicating that the message was undeliverable. I would either like to know if it is possible to somehow change my password without the use of that email address, or simply what the email address I happened to use actually was, in case I am mistaken and I am either not receiving the emails via the 'forgot your password' function or they are being sent to one of my emails I have not checked.

-Tacitus, aka BAALSminion

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
If you could get on AIM with, say, coRtALoS who probably knows you, with your old AIM address, I can confirm it. Because your IPs don't match and it is a dynamic range, and because I am not allowed to reveal personal information.*

Mindblaze

Reaction score
That would be due to the shithole that is AOhelL. I've been proddng RyanXWing, would he work? c0rt isn't online at the moment, and I tend to be forgetful. ^_^``` That and I never have liked poking him about things anyhow...

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
He called him c0rt, I can guarantee he's an old member, then.

That's how he was called way back in time, before the end of 2003.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
couldnt message your old buddy wings :(