Panzer_Kavalier v.s. Tuxedo-Templar

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Whos better? Let me put it this way, if you can read.

Panzer-
The famed war hero created few, but high quality maps which seem to be endlessly long and hard. But is he as good as it seems? When you actually play his map, the first thing you'll notice is the instant jump into action and kills. Take for example; Normandy Invasion. While the game shows a high amount of deaths and kills, his trigger and terrain action seems pretty stable. Why? Beacuse he does his maps little by little. The triggers are simple, and require at least intermediate skills. But in the end, its a game that has no bugs, and nothing more. Terrain wise, he isnt the god either. When playing the view seems only good when there are units in it, but if you pay attention, his maps are mostly mirrored with plenty of carefully placed doodads.

Tuxedo-
This local hothead is the most creative map maker ever to hit Bnet for all its glory. With maps that break the limits of regular Starcraft triggers and ability, his ability is highly famed. But there is a downfall, when it comes to replay rate... he hits rock bottom. At first it may seem cool, launching cannonballs [oh yeah, thats simple] to stopping fires [what a city!] though after a first few seconds of play, the map turns into a repeating yet intresting map. After playing just a few of his map [link in his sig in Blizz] you will notice that he is not the one to explain how to play, you just have to play it. If you dont understand the intro that he always creates. But when you play the maps, you will immedietly notice the powerful ability of triggers that he holds.

In the end, Panzer = Noob, Tux = The pro

M

Master.Inc

never heard of tuxedo...

Played about 4 of Panzer's maps tho and everything ya said is true. What maps did Tuxedo make so I can view them.

MacMan

Reaction score
Of the two, duh, Tuxedo. He's just over all of your heads.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, I want to see how good Tuxecdo is. Is he the one with the White tiger as an avatar right? If he is, I downloaded one of his maps, Binary Calculator. Wtf is with that map!?? Anyway, plx post his so called 'awesome maps' for us all to see how good he is.

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
[COLOR=33DD33]Tuxedo Templar. And to MacMan: Half of the reason is probably because he has more time... Or dedicates most of his free time to SC. Because it would be really tough to make as many great maps as he does in such a small amount of time.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=004400]-[/COLOR][COLOR=006600]M[/COLOR][COLOR=008800]a[/COLOR][COLOR=00AA00]tr[/COLOR][COLOR=00CC00]i[/COLOR][COLOR=00EE00]x[/COLOR][COLOR=00FF00]-[/COLOR]​

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
I liked Panzers Special Marine Forces map years ago but i personably hate Normandy Invasion. Yet I would still like to meet the person. Tuxedo templar on the other hand is no doubt the most talented person with triggers than anyone I have ever met. (And I have met a lot of really good mapmakers, being leader of (U) for about 2 years) I'll try to leave myself out of the equation, since I’m obviously bias, but I personally believe my skills are equal with Tuxedos in trigger making. But ether way Tuxedo is no doubt amazing. The next inline I think would be EvilDrone(U) followed by a small list of mapmakers witch I won’t bother to list.

inc

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'd say I like Panzer, just since his maps are played more. Most of the real greats already left StarCraft, but some still hang around.

I think to say you know everything about SC triggers isn't really great, since there have been people back in '00 (maybe even earlier) that knew everything about them. Yes, disabling doodads and what not.

Mapmakers come and go, and get forgotten, it's the SC cycle.

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Hrm.. Dont think ive played any of Panzer's maps. Tux's are EXTREMELY good though. Knows his triggs and editors too well.

ShaftedTwice