P~Help me with my toss game!

B

BipolarCracklings

Help me with my toss game!

Anyone mind watching this 20 minute replay of mine? It was a 2v2 on Sherwood (my first time playing the map, didn't know it was so dang big) and it was me (toss) and my terran ally against 2 toss. Ally got disabled pretty quick so there I was. One toss was massing zeals/goons and the other went with lots of reavers. I think my main problem was not expanding enough, except in the early beginning, but any pointers would be more than welcome. Thanks.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You should have made more zealots, in order to be able to help your ally.

Don't ever let your ally die in a game. Unless you really can't do a thing about it.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't doubt your skills with Protoss because you lost a 2v1, they are hard to win. And i've done it once, versing P & Z. I got lucky because i DT rushed Protoss and microed around his cannons, what a newb :D

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Don't rely on Scouts to do your ground-attacking, they do 8 damage and have a slow cooldown. Buy cheaper more effective units :D Like Dragoons :)

Damouse

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
mhh. scouts really shouldnt b relyed on for suppport, unless u have a lot of :) reavers! :) in my oppinion reavers are the ONLY goot side support unit, with their best friends the sairs.

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you cant help your freind and both their armies are at his base, then attack one of your enemies bases and knock out someones econ... thatd bring it to a more 1v1 level.

if you cant win in a direct battle against their armies, but have a clear shot at their buildings and econ go for it. its the only change you got... 2v1 is impossible to win unless they both screw up or are complete newbs. they simply outresource and outman you. nothin you can do.