P-bot .. Get Put in Diablo 2 CD after it starts .

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK so i load up pindle bot and go to sleep ( this has never happneed when its running in front of my face) and than i wake up get downstairs look at screen and it says .. "Please make sure the Diablo 2 CD is in the CD-Rom drive" and i donno what is wrong.. i asked my friend who sent me it and he never saw that error message.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
use D2loader and you wont have that problem.

its supposed to work with a cd. but i dont know why it isnt.. but with D2loader you wont have to worry about it.

and make sure it is D2Loader. if its any other no cd crack it wont work with JED

gormna

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

well i got my pindle from a friend and donno hwere he got it but it works fine except for that... i've been searching diabloworld.com and haven't found d2loader ... so can some1 link me it or atleast tell me if it works with all / most pindle bots.

Masochist

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Other Altern

hi bro.

listen you are probably aware that you dont need the cd to play diablo because there are crackz out (no cd cracks) that allows you to play without the cd so that you wont ever get cd errors. download it if you cant find it e mail me at

erkkiosk@worldonline.co.za

from your add not through forums and ill e-mail it to you.

cheers man

the answers are always with me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

masochist

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
for now its mainly just a pindle proggy.

although it has the capability to support meph bots, bloody run bots, and cow bots as well.

someone just has make a script for it. actually i think thrawn at diabloworld has a beta cow bot, and a fully functional bloody run bot. might want to check it out.