Omfg! How Do U Kill Archimondies!!!

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Argh! I need help on the Last Nightelf Mission for Reign of Chaos on hard!

Okay, heres my situation: I doing pretty good, defending out, blowing up all those bloody undead, and it seems like the Undead will never breach my defenses.
Than he comes.
Boom! Bang! Crash!
The Humans are gone.
The process repeats in the Orc base and in my own turf. Pretty soon, I find myself looking at Archimodines ulgy face, and having to listen to him gloat on how the stupid buring legion has won:(.
ARGH!
How the f do I kill him????

I've tried everything, from mass archers and hunters and bears to using both Starfall and Tranquilty to getting Archimondines tangled in vines and blasting at him with range units to leading him to a mine field(Lol, that actually killed but he rejunvenated:(). None of these have been scsussful:(. How do I kill him????

If you have any stratiegs, pllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaasssssseeeee tell me and I will be extremely happy:)
-Crazy Demon

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Killing Archimonde results in the crashing of your game. ;)

It's actually easier in the unpatched version, 1.00, btw. Just mass Bears and Dryads with Hippos and you'll do fine. A few Ancients as shields would help.

Starfall is essential for this mission, so keep Tyrande alive.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i killed archimond and it never crashed. uprooted ancients seemed to make him move around a lot more, as if he wasnt trying to attack them but to get around them. i ad full bears with roar adn rejuvi all casted. when it was just thralls base left i actually attacked them-when i dd for some reason a few raiders came wit me! that slowed them down a bit but only for like 2 minutes-in which i kept getting more nacients-use the furbolgs in the mission to keep thralls base defended. when it falls ur frbolgs will prob die then u get the bears while they are unsummoning/summoning their base. i also spent a lot into protectors even thos kind fell easily-but i began building a few right outside his base-stoped the undead for a while-he was like 4 steps outside that beacon thing when the timer ran out-i stopped him! but he had like hardly NO health left. if i still had furion he tyrande he woulda been dead-she had like a +120 attack with the items she had not including the searing arrows.

heres somethinng ive never thought about-try casting cyclone :D

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ya...That's what I did on normal and I killed him easily:). However, I still can't beat him on Hard!:(. I've already tried Starfall and everytime that stupid pit llord conviently distupts it with war stomp:(
(PS. I have version 1.00:))

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
jus dont.... mission isnt fun as rpgs over the custom anyways :D

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the pitlord was nothing-despite the fact he had earthquake AND reincarnation...pain in the ass man. but my furion still handled him-1 on1. just entagle his tail a LOT and the pitlord is helpless. the aura helped a little but treents were a huge fave in that mission.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i won with beadrs and dryads and hippos as he said and plus u are not supposed to kill archimode and actually u cant kill him unless u cheat.

he has insane damage and divine armour. the only one that could kill him (illidan and meta form) isnt helping u.

all u have to do is keep him at orcs base. i swear bloodlust is sweet and revuv and tranquility is sweet also.

another trick u could do..are the merc camps..some creeps got chaos attack..and plus the goblin mines..do work in the begining ;)

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON!!!!!!! I KILLED ARCHIMONDES COMPLETELY AND FINALLY BEAT THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!! THANX U!!!:)
I also got to see the extra movie. It wasn't that good though:(