Old battle.net bots

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well if i tell you why i need a older bot .all would want one i need one that will connect on patch 1.06 -_- !

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
First off
you cant connect to bnet on ANY patch less then 1.10
the server wont allow it and you'll get check revision failed becuase you arent using the 1.10 hashes and 2nd im sure we all know what you wanna do "make illegal names" not gonna happen so dont worry about a 1.06 bot you will NEVER Get one to connect its one thos 1/1000000000000 things its not gonna happen and you wont make the illies;

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well I read on a Form there was a guy who had a older bot he made hes illegals on with a bot 1.06 he said.And what about a illegal maker ?

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
DUDE ARE YOU THAT NEWB YOU CANT EVEN CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET WITHOUT OUT 1.10 HASHES OR IF YOU USING SC THEY MAKE YOU DOWNLOAD THE PATCH YOU CAN MAKE ILLIES THE END newb.

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
WOW , I dont care if you get mad or not and if anyone is a newb guess who lmfao ,I just want a site with oldBnet bots anyone It dont matter what i want them for!Raidenmzx i got a keys but u know its ponitless to let you have it,Just like its pointless From me to post about hacks!!I could trade keys for good hacks.

`DoGm@`

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Your a moron do you even know what "double posting" is? cuase you've done it about 10 times now and if a mod was doing his job you should be banned. CLose thread pls its way off topic

Starlover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man YOUR so gay stay out of THe other people shit if all you can do is talk shit about them This Forum is to help not to talk shit to them ,And btw i know your in Clan rf so Hackaway ill find one someday and then we play fair.This was FOr OLD bots NOT TO talk Shit to me Or other people !!