Ok... what does "beta" mean?

Jedi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok...

I may have asked this somewhere wlse, but if so, I can't find it... Ok, what does 'beta' mean? I see it around and it usually refers to TFT... Is it like a demo or something? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks,

Jedi

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Beta was sent out to random people who signed up. These people (like me) test TFT out for bugs and balance issues.

V

vunar

Alpha is version which doesnt work propertly , beta is version that still doesnt work propertly :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Re: Ok...

Originally posted by Jedi
I may have asked this somewhere wlse, but if so, I can't find it... Ok, what does 'beta' mean? I see it around and it usually refers to TFT... Is it like a demo or something? And if so, where can I find it?

Thanks,

Jedi
A clearer version, is a near final version of a game. In blizzards case, they send it to ppl, some companys just hire people to test it, or the makers do a test on it.

My brother once downloaded the Smackdown Beta for PS2 and got it on a CD. It worked, but not everything was in it.

M3_feelin_0wn3d

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i refer to see it like a demo 2. only with people who suscribed for it and after a while then write a note to the makers of the game for discovered bugs and about balances

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok i dled the beta installer, but what is the rest of the stuff on that page for? like the frozen throne v1, and all that warforge stuff?