Official RPR rpg #1

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: come on! hurry up, we can't wait around all day asking questions to a crazy bitch and a demon...just be absolutely sure before you strike, maybe one more question would do it...make it a good one...

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*bangs his head agenist the wall"
mordrid: can you ppl ****ing hurry up?? in case you dont know.. we kinda have something to do here! you know... evil sorcerer type business!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*starts going crazy*
mordrid: COME ON PPL!!!!!!!I DONT EVEN GIVE A SHIT NE MORE IM ****ING LEAVING.. THIS IS BULL!!!

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
ooc: since i doubt the right question will come up, i am taking the initiative to make people say stuff (just cause i can)

BOT:
Mordird: I'm going to go jump off a bridge...
Eloanneo: Whatever, now, Therdiana's, tell me of your history, you first this time. *points at number 2*

Therdiana 2: Um, at a young age i was taken from my parents and taught y a mage and um, we killed lots of stuff and i drank the blood alot, i remember that. Um,.. thats all I can remember...

Therdiana 1: At a young age a sorceror came to my village, forced me to kill my parents, and kept me, brainwashed me, and ultimately was killed by me. The rest of my history is bathed in blood as well.