Official Logo

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
What's wrong with my IE? I know I have a large toolbar menu, but I use all that stuff. This IS technically a work computer...lol.
So you use both Yahoo AND MSN searchbars? Why don't you just put them both on the same line? Half of each of those bars is empty with just 1 search box on them.

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good god..
1024x768 is terrible-

I HAVE to have 1280x1024 to survive :(

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
So you use both Yahoo AND MSN searchbars? Why don't you just put them both on the same line? Half of each of those bars is empty with just 1 search box on them.
Well, to max screen output to accomodate my new Dragonfable addiction, I just hid the MSN and StumbleUpon toolbars, and I'm about to merge Google with Yahoo. I think the overall effect will be satisfactory.

Nice how this has nothing to do with the thread topic...>.<

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
nobody even noticed how i fixed the background on it eh?...look up at the logo right now...now look right about 3/8ths of an inch...notice how the cells dont match up?!?!! yeah i fixed that **** in mine.... .win

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Anything would be better than the current, make something pretty. :)

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
nobody even noticed how i fixed the background on it eh?...look up at the logo right now...now look right about 3/8ths of an inch...notice how the cells dont match up?!?!! yeah i fixed that **** in mine.... .win
Yeah, that was just the selection of empty grid that I copy/pasted to cover the old logo in the screenshot. The actual logo I made had a transparent background that would just overlay. Noob.

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
lawlsauce....if you right click anywhere on the banner and click view image you'll see one slice of the actual mesh, that you can define as a pattern, and fill in whatever size you want, therefore elliminating the copy/paste bull****, and getting fuxed up lines like yours kthxbai

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
vadriel urs was worse and u spent a hole afternoob on it

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Mine took me two seconds, and I'm better than you Mexican. =P
um.. i'd think flash is much better in graphics...

and in the other thread you said yours took whole afternoon.. lol

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok, granted this didn't take very long and granted I'm not great with photoshop, but this is a design question, not a photoshop question.

Font should be big bold attention grabbing, not hard to read and not with a random line going through it to make it even harder to read. Should actually use colors from the skin, and the same geometric feel that the skin has. So here's my take on the logo, if someone who's better with ps wants the psd to **** around with, you're welcome to it.

Attachments

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
wow, best logo so far I'd think CB (sorry flash :( )

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
celestial badger that is also rly good god damn they r all good (with the exeption of vadriels)