O~ Online newb in desperate need of strat...

• Thread starter GreenHeroOfTime
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

GreenHeroOfTime

online newb in desperate need of strat...

Well... I just got the legal *ahem* version of Warcraft, and i have knowlage of the game, but i have trouble to find some sort of strat for the orcs in an online game. I really need the help, so early thnx from a newb.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
yes I know..but still mass casters it's better..don't even think about grunts..u might wanna try taureen and casters.
Dryads go down to siege and pierce..this is crazy a bit..tier 2 units can be taken out by tier one..aka archers.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
yar but the only problem is that dryads' slow poison pisses the shit out of grunts... ur grunts are rendered useless if the player plays hit n run correctly with dryads

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bloodlust and Endurance Aura, and some use Kodos, which easily negates most of the effect. 'course, Dryads can Abolish.....

But HH and Shams/WD are there to save their green butts anyway.

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i think he knows of strats just not how to use them this was my mass cster strat from a while ago

out of the 5 peons u start with 3 go to gold 1 to alter one to burrow make 4 peons. when burrow done he go to gold and when first qued peon comes out he go to gold the rest go to wood. when u finally get 90 wood to tech start teching. then builda a war mill. when done teching make to spirit lodges and u can build one ore 2 peons for wood but if u have enough to tech dont worry about it. when lodges done start getting adept training for both wd and shaman. when it done if u have time b4 fortress done build a few wd when fortress done start getting master training for both. then you will be able to build more and more casters continually to build burrows.
(note: not good idea in solo game) only in team games especially if your partners going melee

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
tauren and sham good combo in team games especailly if ur partner is an orc to he can get doc and wyvs

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
well... but i don't see any elf player smart enough to bring wisps along to detonate... crap... they drain mana from it.... and it spells trouble for orcs without mana -_-

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I can't see any Wisps getting even close to Shams and WDs, I mean, they'd be stupid to do that. It's not smart to do so unless you really want to.

NerullReaper

Member!
Reaction score
Website
http
I normally use Tauren,Shaman and Wind riders.These together and fully upgraded is so powerful,its crazy,maybe throw in some raiders for demolishing buildings and bringing air down.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it all depends on who im up against.

ne: i use a few grunts a buncha trolls and some catapults(this changes based on which map as well)

humans: all grunts and catapults with some casters/sometimes air

undead: headhunters and a few grunts with shaman

orc: hhs and casters

**edit note**
what units doesnt always matter entirly. sometimes you have to adapt to what he brings. and speed and being able to predict how he reacts and using oddball tactics to confuse him is a lot more important in my book.

try sending a few units to one base and the bulk of your army to his other base. time it right and hes screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.