No Rush For Noobs! Ever Again!!

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
noobs wonder why high lvl chars are so bitchy about giving a rush.

its cause it takes time. and a hell rush usually means loosing all the exp for the current lvl your on. when your lvl 90 that could be a few days worth of playing that you jsut lost for your sorry ass.

and then ppl are like. ok we wil compensate you because your going to be loosing out if you do it for free.

BUT THEY NEVER EVER ****ING PAY YOU!! EVER!!! i dont care if you agree'd on an soj, or a 7%smfc or even a cracked sash.. if you make an agreement then god damnit you fullfill it.

this is why ppl dont want to give you stupid noobs a rush. cause your all a bunch of whiny thiefs and backstabbers.

GhostRider13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I said when i got built and riches and armor and weopens i wouldnt turn like that not giving to noobies.Now i do not give unless they are nicer some of them will whisper you 1 hundred times when your setting a game up to help them out.It kinda does make me mad.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and their always right their next to you grabbin every little thing that drops.

its like get the **** away from me. this is a rush. not follow the MF'er around and pick up all the good stuff that drops off him.

slash3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well........

welllllllll..............i gif norm and nm rush onli......HU WANTS....msg me....tell me time and date

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im with you im tired of low lvl char coming and asking for help they ned help go back to the to were you can play with out help and cry to them
:mad:

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it means go back to the difficalty that you should be on and to stope asking for rush

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
Let newbs figure out most stuff them selves but if thay ask u a q plz anser truthfully!