No More Burrow Game!

Reines

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, when you are an orc, or human, or any other race that has just been whiped out and you know that you are dead, please dont do the burrow game just to annoy, i spent 2 hours searching the entire lost temple map looking for 2 ****ing burrows! thank you

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I normally don't do this, but I did it to one guy cause he was a real jackass. After about 20 minutes of searching he was convinced that I was using a hack, so he quit the game and reported me to blizzard, lol. Seriously though, I normally don't, I think it's pretty cheap when people do that. The only times i'll do it is in Arranged Team games, when tempers tend to flare up and real feuds are born :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
hehehehe dont hate me, but i am worse. i use my ancients to make a path into a big group of trees. i eat till i get to the middle and wait. i dont do this alot, just when my enemy is a dumbass. i usualy do this if a rush fails.

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn! I've done that a couple of times to jackasses, but they always find me :( I use farms of course, because my prime race is humans. It works great, just start the building and leave it 1/10th finished. LT isn't a big map, so I don't see how it took 20 minutes for some peops to find you. I guess you guys are just more experienced in hiding then me :)