Nirvana Fans

EvilHomer912

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hey, I'm a big Nirvana fan, and was curious to see who else was.

Please don't say anything about the murder theory, although I do beleive it, talk to me sometime about it, this is about the band themselves.

Check out the spray I made for use in DoD

Anyway, I love all of their albums, and they rock. If you're a fan, or know of anyone on this site who is a big one let me know. Even if thye like quit or stuff, could you post someway to contact them, I'd love to meet another Nirvana junkie :rollie

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Nirvanas okay...

Akule your mailbox is full but the font was hooge 05_53 i think its from dafont.com

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
Nirvana is one of my favorite bands.. I really like music from the 90's....
I don't think Kurt was murdered, just accept that he killed himself.

EvilHomer912

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
yea i like nirvana... songs like come as you are and entertain us
You don't even know the name to 'Smells Like Teen Spirit'?

Enterain Us... ha that was good for a laugh.

And Torrid, I said that we wouldn't discuss this, and try looking into the case before saying anything.

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
jackalopes... don't just post ................................ otherwise dont' post at all....

EVIL homer wats wrong with thsoe songs? i like them so i dont' care what you think

WilliamDell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com
Nirvana made some kick ass songs that I really love now. When I was a kid in the early mid 90's I used to hear them on the radio when my sister drove me places. And back then I loved the songs. Now I can fully appreciate how great the songs are. They just rock in their own way. Nirvana definitely had some great songs and every time one comes on the radio when I'm driving, I can't help but crank up the volume. I've got a few that I really like: "Lithium," "In Bloom," "Smells Like Teen Spirit," and "All Apologies." Of course there are many others I can name but I'll just stop there.

EvilHomer912

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by AzNsUpA-Boi
jackalopes... don't just post ................................ otherwise dont' post at all....

EVIL homer wats wrong with thsoe songs? i like them so i dont' care what you think
Nothings wrong with them, I'm saying the that you called it Entertain Us is hilarious.

It's named 'Smells Like Teen Spirit' also known as the Anthem of a Generation.

shutupandgoaway

Member!
Reaction score
I kinda like nirvana. A member who really liked nirvana a lot was icedevil9,but he left,sadly.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Come as you are" and "smells like teen spirit" are some of the best songs i know.... people couldnt stop talking about smells like teen spirit for weeks. Its a realy pity about kurt, what a watse of talent

EvilHomer912

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shutupandgoaway
I kinda like nirvana. A member who really liked nirvana a lot was icedevil9,but he left,sadly.
How can I get ahold of him, if he likes Nirvana he must be awesome.

Was he like a mod here or something, or was he like a stupid flamer?

I don't want to get in with the wrong crowd here you see.

:shoot :shoot :shoot

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He was a mod. Don't remember much about him though.

I love Nirvana. All of their songs that I've heard were great. "Smells Like Teen Spirit" was awesome. "Dumb" was also another good one. My favorite song was either "All Apologies", "Rape Me" or "Slither".

EvilHomer912

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Acutally it's "Sliver" and yea, that song was amazing.

Anyone else have information on how to get ahold of Ice Deval and if he was a jerk or not? Thanks.