Nice game

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
vs elf, long and the mass expoing ruined the so good game. Yes elves love to mass expo even when they lose their base. I lose.

Chris, for that long game 183 apm is nice, told you what i do i do during the game then i watch. I just upload it casue was nice game otherwise, who could expect this during the game, well it's always easy to say when watched on replay. His micro was also good.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I will take this into consideration when I watch it (that is when I get home).

And you finally post a game where you face Night elf. Almost every replay with you is either orc or ud.

Yeah, ne are really expo hungry. And some of them aren't very bright. Especially the stupid people who think that mass dryads can win any battle. Well, a few times I showed them with friends called Raiders and Demolishers.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ud sometimes after losing a lot can cr8 an army to own you, elf with losing the base, units, heroes still have the resources to mass expo, in fact elf is master in expoing not human. .. n/c

And i removed the 1.20 replay now heres the 1st replay of 1.21. Watch another real abuse, the guy has solo stats 16:0, apm 279 so stats dont matter??? He made me change tg with moon glade. The rep is a little crap thx to the way he killed units so i'll delete it as soon as you watch it + dotn delete this rep yet! Ts they do the same but here it is n/c...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
MS said:
Ud sometimes after losing a lot can cr8 an army to own you, elf with losing the base, units, heroes still have the resources to mass expo, in fact elf is master in expoing not human. .. n/c
1) The expo costs the least gold (340)
2) He could build the tree anywhere, then move it.
3) He can already have wisps at the area collecting wood, he could even sacrifice some for 1-2 Protectors to buy time.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Just as i expected on the 1.20 replay on tr he made 1 expo close to me while playing with fewer units than me, i idn tknow abot the expo hen i destroyed hs 2nd expo and wth the 1st cose to me he was like 1000+ gol&lumber i had no mine. My problem is that i never think about spending resources for an expo when i want the game to be a no expo win, i mean to make him gg in early game. But when the game becomes long they always manage to expo and i lose because of not doing it.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its a strange situation. With your strategy, you usually are able to fast expo on any map except for a few select ones like Gnoll Wood or Turtle Rock. I for one have played many games without needing an expo, believe me: it isn't easy, especially if you are Orc.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When i want to expo i expo on any map including gw and tr. I mean whe the gold mine collapses i expect many times 1stly not to play the game that long and 2nd) the oppo to also lose and alos without gold. But i dont spend resources for an expo when the game becomes that long because of no gold, smth i should do.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, but you cant expect 6 Militia, 2-3 Foots and an Archmage with Water Elementals capable of destroying the harder creeps. Especially, if you get creep jacked.