I hate them all.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
I prefer n00b...but I never use it.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
nub? wtf, sounds more like nob then noob.

they are all stupid and degrading. Pretty much used to try and make yourself appear better. I dont use them.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Considering almost everyone that posted here was a mod i dont really think i belong. But when i ever drift twords calling somone a newb i just call them a dumb ass before I backstab them. Hmmm all the say. Soo uumm newb=dumbass....hmmm

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
I have no problem with newbies at all.. What pisses me off though (mostly in D2), when they go around telling people complete crap that makes no sense or is completely wrong or false. Or when they go around spamming the forums.. OMG DO U HAEV DOOP LOL I NEED DOOOP LOL OMG1!1!1..

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
i just call them beginners that lose a lot/have no strat/ask too much/other signs of noobieism

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
hey, hes straight and to the point, people that say nub theink that they are soo "pro" and that they know everything, you just wanna walk to the computer screen and beet the shit out of em! :foff :shoot

¥ôÜ §úçK

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
noob definately i dont mind noobs if they admit it but if they think theyre "1337"(my least favorite word/mathproblem) that ticks me off