New skin in CS forums?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'm really annoyed by the erm.. yellow of the CS forums. I can't read anything well when its normal text and when posters use colored it gets a bit harder:scary. Anyway, I keep seeing all these new great forum skins comeing out and I would just like to see one(kinda dark:lucifer)skin come out for the CS forums... I don't know who does most of the skins ,but who ever it is please consider the CS forums.

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Akule's meaning that you go to your UserCP, and choose a skin other than default, I don't believe that CS is set to override user chosen skins.

As for new, unless cort disagrees with changing his legacy, get hold of Master America, if the two of you can put together some basic plans, colors, and graphics, I'll put one together for ya.

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
It's hard to get the shades of yellow to look any better. Maybe someone can make a custom CS skin like the D2, WC3 and SC skins that you guys have been working on. I've given skin-making a little consideration myself, but I have no clue how to do it.

Also, TwistedRat--you know you can change the forum skin in your User Options menu, right?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by Master_America
It's hard to get the shades of yellow to look any better. Maybe someone can make a custom CS skin like the D2, WC3 and SC skins that you guys have been working on. I've given skin-making a little consideration myself, but I have no clue how to do it.

Also, TwistedRat--you know you can change the forum skin in your User Options menu, right?
Acorse but,

Diablo2 red- Seen it too many times and Always hated it
Diablo2 new- I don't like it at all
SCGhost- big ugly avatar spaceee
Zerg- Don't like the colors or pictures...
and ... I think thats it

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Scghost and deafault are my main ones.