New question.Please help with a quick answer

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whenver I try to donwload a jed script,when it finishes, nothing happens at all. I have no idea what do.Some help?

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ill be nicer then sticks today...

didnt you put the script in JED/Javascript/pindabot???

say if you downloaded a pindabot script now look

say its here...

C:/Program Files/JED/Javascript/pindabot/nameofscript

thats where your pindbot script should be

if you need to put scripts in the thing i suggest you put it anywhere in the Javascript folder and you will see like four folders
as i remember it....i can't remember hold on im at gf's house ok this is how i remember it

sample
pindabot
funny
and another one forgot....so you can see if you have a pindbot script you should put it in the pindabot folder if you get what im saying so if ya ok ?

sound good to you mr sir?

and once your done use the JED Padawan LEARNER and if done correctly you should see the name of the script you downloaded in that little box where you choose what script you want for it

i hope to go home and see a wf in my inventory but i doubt it

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The problem is I can't even get to putting the script in javascript,because it won't DOWNLOAD right.I think Diabloworld is down, but still when it;s done downloading.; I expected something to popup, but absolutely nothing happened,and now I can't even reach the script anymore cause the site is down for me at least.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ok as long as you know where to download it once you see the file FIND THE FILE you prolly downloaded it b4 it went down so you prolly have the file somewhere if you try to open it it wont do nothing because tis like a script not a program so it wont open like that

so i prolly bet 100% you have the file you just dont know where it is thats all because your...ummm you.....=)

so find the file and put it in the folder thats all =)

trust me you prolly HAVE IT if you dont...then im wrong and download it again and by the way what script is it?

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The Frost orb script.I don't disagree not doubt you.It's completely possible the script is on my computer,but like you said,I'm me :D. I have no idea where to look for the file...gave me no indication of where it downloaded to.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ok ill teach you something make a folder called

MasterDaemon's Shiet

and everything you download from now on goes into that folder so lets say....you gotta admit your pretty noob for not knowing where to put it but thats ok we all been to that stage in our lives where we knew nothign about computers

so it should be like this if your primary Drive is C: which is the usual one

C:/MasterDaemon's Shiet

just like that everythign should go into that folder easy access and you wont have this program again and its not too hard thx for asking though i enjoy helping sort of untill a question that is asked VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY stupid

MasterDaemon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No no no,this is what's happening.I download the file,but before i can even PLACE IT ANYWHERE,nothing happens.Nothing pops up. Or anything.The download finishes and that's it.