Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
Nope. Wrong again crossdresser.
loll'd.
oh and if it helps you're case, the dora backpack was mine. some cheerleader bitch and her friend came up and gave me the flower tiara thing and giggled and ran away.
I was wearing both as i walked into that class, then some other girls ****ed with my hair. again.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
So you have to have girls play with your hair to get with them. LOL.

Tw@

Hello
Reaction score
So you have to have girls play with your hair to get with them. LOL.
thought I already mentioned I wasn't planning/trying/going to get with any of them.
Then you made a joke about literacy. Ironic.

Years

formerly known as Velvet
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
There's something horribly wrong with your earlobe, get that thing checked out. And, awesome snake btw.
that snake is purebred killer. i'll post pictures of it killing some shit if you'd like to see.
and my ears are a form of body modification

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
me and a friend of mine battled his snake and tarantula....the snake won the first time, so we went out a bought a more badass tarantula and it pwnd the snake

Years

formerly known as Velvet
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com

Metal Gear Flash

LaLiLuLeLo
Reaction score
we were really high when we decided to do that...and we filmed it with mortal kombat music playing in the backround....but we filmed over it the next day on accident

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
See what you don't understand, is that when chicks like you, they do stupid shit like that to you. And you let them do it, because it tickles their fancy. I've done plenty of shit like that in my life when it comes to girls.

Unfortunatly, you obviously havn't. Probably something to do with the whole "im afraid of speaking to girls" thing.
Oh Jesus, I hate that shit. High school sucked, as pretty much all of my friends were girls...friendly girls who would NOT...STOP...TOUCHING ME.

Whether it was ruffling my hair, squealing as they tackled me in bear hugs, or trying to dance inappropriately with me at the couple of school dances I attended, they WOULD NOT LEAVE ME ALONE. Sometimes they ganged up on me...

I think it was because I was pretty much the only boy IN the group...and I think my protests only made them more determined.

Thinking back, I probably should have enjoyed their torment, but really I just wanted to be left alone...I think there's something wrong with me.