New MousePad's Trade Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizword

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have the new exclusive mousepad's tradehack

its been scanned for trojans and virus so no need to worry if u dont trust me feel free to scan it yourself

Since there's gonna be a lot of people wanting it im limiting distribution of this program. EMAIL me and if i repond u are the lucky few who's gonna get a hold of this hack..

100% working read the readme files in the file ill send

[email edited out]

fidlekid

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
R I G H T...... u liar. I dont think mousepad would ruin his name like that. and why would only YOU have that hack if mousepad made it??? AND mr. mousepad would place it on his own page...
he has one if u didnt know...

grizword

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm.. get a life fidlekid didnt i say it's exclusive... mousepad's my friend if he puts it on his site bnet might get the chance of finding out about this hack

grizword

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
your an idiot get a life its not a virus you can scan it if u like... and i know wat ur trying to pull ur probably using the program out rite now.. being greedy so no one else would download it

XGOTTX

Reaction score
Website
www.gamehacked.de.vu
i wont download it because i dont want too loose my acc!

but only because its in mousepad´s name may be i would have tryed it if there wuld be another page with forum but noch such a copy....

if anyone trys it plz say if it works or if there is only a error masg....

grizword

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
there isnt gonna be any error message ...
people are so stupid even when ur trying to help them...
someone else PLEASE TELL THIS IDIOT IT WORKS cuz if not im gonna have to just beat him

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
grizword has been banned.

The program he was distributing had a keylogger in it. If you already downloaded it, it is suggested that you change your passwords and delete the program from your registry immediately. If you want the real trade hack, go to mouse's offcial website.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by saoncer
lol where did all the decent hackers go
They all left after idiots like griz ruined their reputations by distributing trojans under their names. So many programmers have had their names ruined cause idiots like griz want to steal items... good thing is, this program only had a keylogger in it... so he may have your bnet password, but, he wont have your username... so the password is pretty much useless to him since he doesnt even know who it belongs to, lol.

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yo skuzzy which Keylogger was it?
If it is NetDevil He can get accnt name Trust me , Very easy....Man C++ is hard...Well off to Read more of forums.
Btw i will be a good hacker once im done learning all my languages...
Lates ~~GoD~~

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It is a keylogger not a trojan horse. SOo they have no direct access. It was Ghost keys keylogger.

fidlekid

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
GO SkuZZy for banning the idiot!!! of course ur not gonna see a virus notice when scanning it... keyloggers are a part of third party security programs for windows.

Sauron5761

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
y the **** do u ppl use hacks it is just a god damn waste of time ok y the hell r u risking getting hacked for some dumb ass hack huh and where the hell is the fun in that huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.