Net Devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Man, that's a sweet proggy. You just get an IP address and log into their computer. Not gonna go into too much detail, but people that violate the boards and get their IP posted, beware. ;)

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NetDevil is okay.... for begining, but it has some flaws as you noticed with how I tore that NetDevil server apart from that one guy.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Unregistered
Woot. Me and Skuzzy are bad, bad men. Especially me. :( IT WAS AN ACCIDENT!!
yeah sure it was... keep telling yourself that. I hope you drown in a pool of broken condoms!

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes I have net devil too its really cool, one thing tho...... IT TOTALY ****ED MY FRIENDS COMPUTER........ put it on there for a joke now he cant view webpages, play any games, and he cant take down is firewall so I can remove it from his computer because it wont let him access it for some reason..... anyways I wouldnt try doing that to your FRIENDS heh :p

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Don't know how to use it don't bother. It took like 5 years of practice before I got to my godly ways.

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, i know, but the cool thing is there is a vic list updated every 30 seconds for Net-Devil. The guy has SO many files on Kazaa, and if you D/L them and dont have a fire wall, your IP is added to this list and Net-Devil users can get in. Just wondering if there was such a site for Assasin.

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Not unless you make one. But I used to normally get 20 or so vics a day. The good thing about assassin is since it bypasses lans and routers the vics are untapped.

nagol

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was reading their forums and somone said you can bind this program to a trojan and when they open it, it loads up 88 files with your trojan into their kazaa shared folder so you can spread it heh..

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
okay, proggie=program and i'm still figureing out trojans and such. i downloaded netdevil i wanna be a pro hacker soo bad =D

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
w00t i found a vic list that works,,,!!!!!! this is totaly insane, i got an IP, i conected, it was so sweet i was turning there moniter on and off and opened and closed there cd drive and saw they were on AIM talkin and stuff............soo awesum.....everyone dl net-devil from net-devil.com then go to http://www.undergroundcandy.net/nd.php?action=show&pw=nisse its a working vic list. =D soo great

Status
Not open for further replies.