Need some help...

demonruin

Reaction score
Ok, I've been messing around for awhile now, and can't figure out 3 things:

1) How can I make a unit invisable and invulnerable? I can't seem to get a custom ability to make it work.

2) What kind of trigger would i need to make a unit appear in a location that follows a character around? Like the old Evolves games from Starcraft.

3) What kind of trigger would i need to use to mass move units?

Edit:
Ok, i get number 3, but the other two i cant. For number 2, i need the region to follow the unit around, not the units themselves. The creator unit is able to move, and i want units to spawn under it at regular intervals (1-2 seconds)

For number 1, i need an ability that permanently makes a unit invisable and invulerable. And not a cast ability, sort of a passive one that is always active.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1) You can do one of them by an ability but the easiest way might be to have an ability to do invisibility (Wind Walk?) and then use a trigger Unit - Make Vulnerable/Invulnerable on the action Unit casts a spell.

2) ~ Unit - Create Unit
~ Unit - Order [Last created unit] to [Follow [A unit]]

3) First assign them to a unit group variable; there are various ways of doing this depending on circumstances, such as Unit Group - Pick every unit in [Region] and [Assign to blah] (?).

Then do Unit Group - Pick every unit in [Region] and do [Move [Picked Unit] ...].*

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1) Perhaps use the Shade's ability, but there should be a trigger to make a unit Invisible. Can't remember what it's called.

2) You should be able to create a region using a trigger - Region - Create Region at... (?). Or you can create a region and then move the region using a trigger, then do the same thing. The former is probably a lot better, though.*