Need rush thru hell

TKenny99

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Rush

hey everyone, i was wondering if i could get some help, i need a rush in normal D2 normal - hell. heh. i have no items cause i just started playing d2 again, and i was just wondering if anyone would help, thanks

TK

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i never got a rush when i first started playing.

i didnt start getting rush's untill i already had high lvl chars that i could rush other ppl with.

and if you have a high lvl char then just trade rush's. ive done it a few times. (i'll rush your new char if you rush my new char)

if you dont have a high lvl char then play the god damn game at least once from begining to end and lvl one of your chars.

TKenny99

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
retard

maybe your ****ing retarded i said i had no items, rread befor you flame you ucking freak. the reason i asked for help be cause i though people had lives but, i guess alll they do is complain about newbsis asking for a rush and bitch about new hakcs, whatever

T

Turd Burglar

lmao

Well apparently you either HAVE NEVER played the game, or are just another whiner (thanks for the proof of whiney newB existance!) Because by killing monsters you get items... they provide a way to beat harder challenges... until you beat the game. ---> Amazing!!!

rotlflmao