Need Help with table top rpg

NeonGreen

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ued.clanpages.com
Well actually....

We havnt desided that yet we weere trying to come up with a way we might be able to use playing cards like in deadlands but if we cannot come up with a solid well balenced system for it then yes we will revert to the d20 system or mabey creat a new one, kinda depends on how we deside to make the classes, we are thinking you choose your race either toss or ran becouse we arnt sure how you would play a zerg since they dont have a mind of there own and you would start with a lot for example then through exp you could beef up your lot or upgrade to a dt or something we havnt got really anything done just kinda brain storming at the moment but we are having big trouble finding a way to make it true to game but still a rpg

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I devoloped a system for dice and if you need it I would be willing to share how to do it.
Basically it needs alot of switches and locations but it works, but instead of wasting your time you can waste mine by giving me your email address and I could just mail you the trigger, but you'll have to reset locations.