My sig

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
Rate my sig... ya i know it sucks but are you gonna do about it?
rate fomr 1 to 1 then 1 to 10...

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
agreed. the only way i can see the grid being useful at all is if you were to move it behind the girls because that would help them stand out. you also might wanna go with a 5x5 pixel grid and lower the opacity instead of the one you are using...which looks more like 3x3 or something

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
^^ how did you make your grid like back ground... i filled and it covered everything... =/

Pains Requiem

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lets see, it woulda been niceer looking if the rikku, the ff10 yuna and the tidus FADED instead of just being cut off like that. i think the grid pattern is kinda cool looking.
if rikku could fade behind the ff10-2 yunas blue skirt bottom/attachment thing then that would look better and if the ff10 yuna was faded near the bottom-and u shoulda but the blue water around tidus's feet and then let the water fade into the blue. jus a few hints. if anyone of u could make me a sig that works, pm me, please?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
i think its 500X200.. so its allowed :D anyways, anyone know how to do outlining and stroking on ur fonts?

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
RT change ur sig size.

You have been told by everyone, and now me, a mod.

You have 24 hours or you will be sig banned ^_^;

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
oh shit y didnt u pm me, u should off, cuz i didnt read this tread until like the 23rd hour, phew...so im not banned?