My Replays 1.17 - 2

Reaction score
Okay, I feel its time to show you all a few of my games that I think is pretty good. I have a couple of solo replays of different race situations, but ill show you only 3 replays of the most hardest types of races to play against. If you have a request then post it and ill try and play it out. If you liked my other replays, then youll probably enjoy these ones hopefully =DDDD

The first replay is me being night elf going against an UD player. The game is played on lost temple, and I end up winning. The player goes gargoyles, so if you still think that gargoyles is uncounterable still, then look at this replay.

The second replay is me going orc against a nightelf player who fortunately goes warden. I cant stand kotg, especially in 1v1 matches. I end up winning, but if you need help, in this particular matchup, then look at this replay.

The third replay is me and some friends in a 3v3 AT match. Its a really close match with me being my best race - UD. We end up winning, but they have really gay heroes so you know, fs and kotg.

Discuss.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I shall watch it tomorrow *yawns*