My Geinious Ideas

Geo-Fry

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK THIS IS MY GEINIOUSLY AWESOME SC2 UNIT:
ok it is like a cross between a lurker and a corsair it is a flying unit that attacks really fast for low damage (like sair) but can hit several things in a line (like a lurk) wut u would do with this is use it against worker lines, or against toss ppl who put all there pylons in a line to disable there buildings
BLIZZARD I HOPE IF U READ THIS AND USE MY GEINIOUS IDEA U GIVE ME CREDIT SO ILL BE A RICH FAMOUS GODLY MILLIONAIRE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Someone, please end his sad, sad life..

That unit is vastly overpowered, and it in noway a "geinous" idea...

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow Geo-Fry, I think American Psyco thinks that you are retarded. But, then again I think that it is safe to say that your stupidity rivals that of a rock.

3 days left till Sept 20. I can't wait.

By the way, will you guys on this site (administrators) be posting what happened, or will you give me some links. Or will you guys make me search the web. I hope you can respond the first day, because as soon as I get home from school and soccer, I'm going to try to see what happened...

SO YOU GUYS BETTER HAVE IT POSTED OR I WILL BE MAD

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wow Geo-Fry, I think American Psyco thinks that you are retarded. But, then again I think that it is safe to say that your stupidity rivals that of a rock.

3 days left till Sept 20. I can't wait.

By the way, will you guys on this site (administrators) be posting what happened, or will you give me some links. Or will you guys make me search the web. I hope you can respond the first day, because as soon as I get home from school and soccer, I'm going to try to see what happened...

SO YOU GUYS BETTER HAVE IT POSTED OR I WILL BE MAD

KerriganForever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
stores.andale.com
Post and links about what?

You could subscribe to this thread and receive the lastest post.

By the way, I would like to see a cross between Zerg and Protoss, something on a higher level with mind control abilities.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by Geo-Fry
OK THIS IS MY GEINIOUSLY AWESOME SC2 UNIT:
ok it is like a cross between a lurker and a corsair it is a flying unit that attacks really fast for low damage (like sair) but can hit several things in a line (like a lurk) wut u would do with this is use it against worker lines, or against toss ppl who put all there pylons in a line to disable there buildings
BLIZZARD I HOPE IF U READ THIS AND USE MY GEINIOUS IDEA U GIVE ME CREDIT SO ILL BE A RICH FAMOUS GODLY MILLIONAIRE AND TAKE OVER THE WORLD
Three words

Your an idiot

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
That unit is extremly overpowered and its just gay...

I like the idea of the Toss/Zerg hybrid and the unit I really want to see is a Goonling.
It would be a goon with a fast attack rate, it would be small and fast, but low in hp and it wouldn't have any shields.

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
do u guys think sc2 will be out for gcube??

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
SC on N64 sucked ass. The fact that putting RTS games on consoles is stupid! You NEED a mouse. It's harder otherwise, and the graphics suck. Either way, SC2 will rock!