My "Bugged" Viper Magi

Flaming_Newbie

Member!
Reaction score
here's a funny little story that happened to me a few days back:

I was dueling with my bone necro aginst a hammerdin with enigma, hoto, the works. He would teleport irghtnext to me and cast hammers and they wouldn't hit me. So he says wtf y aren't they hitting you. I was feeling like having a little fun so i said i had a bugged viper magi armor on. Then he said he never heard of it and he asked me to show him. (it was socketed with a fal rune... don't ask me why, it came with it) I said the fal rune in it bugs the armor so you can't get hit by spells. Then he said wuw for it. I was thinking how did a noob like this get all that great gear? I thought he was joking so i said i needed hoto. Very quickly he stuck it up there and pushed accept. I didn't wait around for him to change his mind. :p i pushed accept and he put on my "bugged" viper magi armor and i blasted him with bone spirits, thus killing him quickly :D

It's a shame when noobs get good gear and let it go to waste.... oh wait a minute, no it's not :p

ArcaneLegend

Member!
Reaction score
man...u gotta hook me up with some of these quality noobs u find! this kinda thing NEVER happened for me! :(

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Dude omg....I hate you so much. I wish I found idiots like that when I play with my nova necro ><

theyuw

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol newbs are great. Once one newb gave me a kings jewel for doing a bloodrun for him back in 1.09...

BSG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hahahahaha yeah that noob probably bought his gear off e-bay. Rich kids these days *shakes his head* On second thought, imagine the noob it would take to put FAL In vipermagi lol

Entos

Member!
Reaction score
Website
entos.at.tt
haha thats funny.................. *starting to cry* well... it wast funny when i lost my wf *sniff* *sniff*. but the thing is that the newb was satisfied with the fal vipermagi, so, everyone is happy in the end. unlike me, who lost a wf 8%ll OHm and unid storm in one go *sniff*

ZConnor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
nowhere.org
Oh snap! You should definately get the dude's account name so we could all have fun with guys like this.

U are sooooo lucky my friend!

ZConnor