My Accnt Got Stolen!!!!!!!

kool_ing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
my accnt got hacked by sum kid who picked a fight with me! i got the last word and he ran off with a laugh. i thaught he just felt dumb but wen i went to xfer to another accnt i figured out i got screwed over:mad: . can any1 plz tell me any hacks or programs hat will let u get accnts back and steal accnts if possible i want sum vengence hehehe:p

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
How did he get your account? It sounds to me like he already got a trojan in your computer BEFORE he picked the fight with you, then he started to pick the fight with you so that you would give him a reason to still all your stuff. Alot of guys do stuff like that... they will get ur account, then feel bad about it and try and get an excuse to steal your stuff... so if someone ever PM's you picking a fight with you, act right nice to him while you scan your computer for trojans ;) On a side note, sorry to hear your account got stolen. Check hobo's thread in the hacks forum (it's at the top). That will get you your account back... but it won't get you your items back (unless he hasn't transfered them yet). And if you wanna get revenge, look into brute force hacking... not that I promote it .........

kool_ing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thnx skuzzy^^ time for revenge and do u know how to take out trojans cuz it kinda pisses me off how i lose these accnts wothout knowing:(

kool_ing

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thnx man^^ yo 1 more thing i cant find brute force thing can u plz gimmi 1 it would hlp me out alot thnx so much man ^^

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Sorry, I don't distribute any hacking programs nor do I support them or allow their URL's to be posted on the forums, cause they are illegal and my host doesn't allow malicious hacking content on their servers. Sorry, you'll have to look around for one. I know some people on the forums have them, if you ask nicely perhaps one of them will e-mail you one (be sure to scan it though!).

Good Luck,
SkuZZy