My 200th post

shrimpshark

Member!
Reaction score
This is my 200th post so far and i'd like to thank all my friends and everyone on this site for helping me so very much.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Combined for all the forums i visit i must have posted 3000 posts in the last 3 months :)

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well good for your i only have 99 going to be 100 and i was here only about two to three weeks but that negative thing would be funny

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i play the game most of the time and when im not im on here:D and i post hu i got to go on bnet now bey (kill other players) oops i didnt say that

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
On Topic/ Off Topic 288post and Also SKuzzy is gonna hit 1k Post soon it looks like... GOD u have a high Posts per day skuzzy...

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by TwistedRat
On Topic/ Off Topic 288post and Also SKuzzy is gonna hit 1k Post soon it looks like... GOD u have a high Posts per day skuzzy...
11.10 posts per day isn't that high :rolleyes:

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
it obviouslt divides the amount of posts by the amount of time u have been on this site. so obviously skuzzys been here from the begining, and the other guy is new, therefore there will be a difference. but he gives a damn?

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i just posted my 131 post and im now a wanna be herray for me (cry sniffel) i am a wanna be i reached my dream;) ya im meesed up

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hooray!! good for you, valdamort! you actually did something. no, no, i meant not to be mean, evil, mayhap sadistic...i kid, i kid.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o that heart ( cry cry cry sniffel):p :p o well i should be use to this from school dame thos jocks

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
wow, jocks harass you? odd..... wait, there's this damn assmonkey in my algebra class, yea..... jock through and through. ah well, **** him. argh.... ignore, ignore.... i'm plenty used to being flamed.... or made fun of, or whatever. damn them to hell! don't try to act "ghetto", half the time you make an ass of yourself. figuratively, of course....it's hard to morph into an ass.