MultiHack

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i dunno, im just putting it here becuz this is the hacks section, it seemed like a good idea to share a hack here..thats all

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hacks forum needs hacks or hacking stuff even tho if someone reports skuzzy he willl get a nice e-mail from Bliz.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
blizz can suck my balls, they can send all the threats they want, they will never succeed

oh and HHH is right a hack forum needs hacks, thats why i posted it

firebat451

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't believe in hacks but it wouldn't be a hacks forum if it didn't have any. And what can blizzard do? They can't shut the forums down or anything. All they can do is complain.

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
I wouldn't be so confident that blizard couldn't shut down any webpage/website that offers the maphack... I doubt that any one of us actully read that long contract that we have to agree to in order to install the computer; and no, I did not read it before I posted this, whatarethechances?

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Tupeq
I wouldn't be so confident that blizard couldn't shut down any webpage/website that offers the maphack... I doubt that any one of us actully read that long contract that we have to agree to in order to install the computer; and no, I did not read it before I posted this, whatarethechances?
Naw, Bilzzard can't do anything to people who distribute the hacks, only people who use them.

Tupeq

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wciii.com
Terms of Agreement

I was lookin' through the terms, and here and this is what I found.

6. Use of Your Content. Blizzard and/or its parent, subsidiaries or affiliates may gather, process, and use (and allow others to use) any and all information which you provide directly to Blizzard ("Content"), as well as information regarding the manner in which you use Battle.net. You hereby grant to Blizzard a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicenseable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise all intellectual property rights, in any media now known or not currently known, associated with your Content.

Battle.net Terms of Use Agreement

You guys will not be held responsable for publishing your/other people's hacks, but be careful.

4. Your Use of Battle.net.

A. You are entitled to use Battle.net for your own personal use, but you shall not be entitled to:
(v) use any third-party software to modify Battle.net to change game play, including, but not limited to cheats and/or hacks;

It's not all fun and cheats, I hate hacks anyways.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I have a problem with hacks also, but I don't have a problem with them being distributed on the forums. Blizzard can't much about sites that distribute hacks for games. It's people who install the hacks that are breaking blizzard's TOS. And if Blizzard e-mailed me, that's what i'd tell them. Also, I have a disclaimer which i've posted a few times, basically saying i'm not responsible for what anyone does with the hacks. That is why anyone who installs a hack is doing so at their own risk. We all know that blizzard is banning cd-key's which use map hacks on WC3 and i'd imagine they will continue to do ban cd-keys of cheaters for future games released.

- SKuZZy

XanDeR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skuzzy ur wrong...

well, first off a person i know has a wc3 wit all the newest hacks and stuff... and his site got reported like 8 ppl said he hacked and his account on bnet got deleted 4 no reason... and hes never hacked atleast iuno :-\ anyway blizz MIGHT b able 2 force u 2 get rid of the hacks part of the forum but that would probably be it

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Re: skuzzy ur wrong...

Originally posted by XanDeR
well, first off a person i know has a wc3 wit all the newest hacks and stuff... and his site got reported like 8 ppl said he hacked and his account on bnet got deleted 4 no reason... and hes never hacked atleast iuno :-\ anyway blizz MIGHT b able 2 force u 2 get rid of the hacks part of the forum but that would probably be it
What am I wrong about? Just because blizzard e-mails sites warnings, doesn't mean they need to legally comply. As far as I know, providing hacks is legal. They can't do anything about it. It's against their TOS to install the hacks though, but not provide them. The same thing goes for other software. For instance, Net-Devil.com. That program allows you to get trojans on peoples computers and remotely access them, which is illegal in many places, but net-devil has a disclaimer saying that they only provide the program for information purpouses only and they are not responsible if you use it for hacking. This is the same stand that I plan to have this site take. The hacks are here for download. If people install them, then that's their decision and they deal w/ any consequences that come of it.

SkuZZy

~~GOD~~

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Force???

Force no1 can force you to do anything.If you told me kick the cat I aint gonna kick it, and you sure aint grabbing my legg and making me kick it =)
(Good expmple eh?)
Ok back to hacks I am currently in the process of Making a Drophack for wc3 ladder games...Ultimate way to win.Altough it may take a lil to relase still buggy. Also i need a hack that lets me view my cd-key and change it maybe...If some 1 has it i would love to see it plz.
Lates ~~GoD~~

DJ SHINE

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I was just wondering if anyone here knows about any hacks for wc3 on mac. Probably not but if there are any plz let me know

HungLung[SC]

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
There will always be hacks...blizzard cant shutdown..sites for this crap..if they shut down a site that i build that took loads of time and has many active users... i would go beserk and go on a hacking rampage....

dr_blizzard

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Well you should know that the game is blizzard property but the cd is yours and they have the rights to do whatever they want
not only that, they have the rights to shut hack sites cuz they are messing with nearly 6 years of hard work here