Mpahck for 1.02

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
heh

It's probably out so quickly cause the site that released it knows that they will profit from being the first ones the release it :) Despite every other site probably ripping it off from them within hours.

Dalinkquint

Reaction score
where would you find the map hack....also i am scared that blizzard will find me using the hack and ban my cd key...should i worry if i use the map hack???.....

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
From what i've heard blizzard is actually reading complaints from people regarding other people using map hacks... if they save the game and send it to blizzard or something and it shows you using a map hack then blizzard will block your CD key. In other words, if blizzard gets complains about you cheating and THEY think they are real, then you're screwed.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yeah... blizzard is getting smart. In all honestly i'm glad they are doing it. Couple years ago the main reason why I stopped playing melee is cause I kept getting map hackers beating me then bragging about it to their friends (cause I was good back then). Flattered? no.... pissed? yes. I sincerely hope that SC2 has something that prevents map hacking, cause I will report every POS lamer that map hacks. No offense to all you map hackers out there, if you wanna map hack, then be my guest, but just don't whine if you get banned, cause it IS against blizzards rules.