More Sockets!

mr_mitchy2k2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I need ta know how ta get more than the maximum amount of sockets on an item for example *4 sockets in a helm* and if ne1 knows how to change the unique names of items that information would also be appreciated

HipHopHobo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
On open or closed, because on closed some of the items sockets are Locked and will not go past 1 and it is totally random.

mr_mitchy2k2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i wanna know how to *"HACK"* more sockets into my items so i can put more gems/jewels in em like on b.net ive seen a helm wit 4 sockets, sum armour wit 6 etc so wot i need ta know is how ta do dat, hex editin or nethin wud b helpful, an idiots guide basically

mr_mitchy2k2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not sure im a newb, its the one that u can use on single player AND b.net, i think thats open isnt it? i wanna know howta like save an item and then add more sockets (past the max amount) by usin a hex editor.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i can either tell u how, or i can just give u some oversocketed armour, tell me what u want
oh and btw, its useless to put more then 7 jewels in armor or whatever becuz if u do, ur character wont work anymore

mr_mitchy2k2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OK so i want, a 6 socketed goldskin (unique) armour, sum 8 socketed (if possible) grandfather, colossus blade, and 4 socketed vampire gaze (elite unique grim helm) i wud also like a 6 socketed lidless wall (unique grim shield) thanks for this!

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
uh i need to put one jewel in each in order for it to work, my prob is getting a goldskin into the game, every way i try it, i get BID :(

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im working on it,would u settle for armor with the unique prefix goldskin and goldskin attributes? instead of the real goldskin?

G

Gl1tch

Hi

Hi can i get some socket up stuff in closed ? If you mange a bow with stats of a wf and 6 sockets that would be great OR a sword with stats of GF and 6 sockets ;-) thanks bro