Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
I have an idea for an old map mod...
I plan on making LT into money map form for the newbs...
So basically this will introduce them to the map and get them used to it so they can play real LT without being a complete newb.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
I think its a horrible idea. The whole concept of money maps is pumping units constantly and attacking all the time. This is not possible on LT because 4 siege tanks on a cliff will kill 50 marines, so everyone will probarbly start pumping mutas, guards, BCs and carriers, totally ruining LTs reputation and making every non-money map melee player on b.net (99,99% of the non-money map melee players only play LT) will leave and turn b.net into a 100% $$$BGH$$$ server.

DONT DO IT!!!!!

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
People who say LT is a gay map are players who dont have the skills to play on it.

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
If you hate LT it doesn't mean your a newb. I like LT most, but I like all other Ladder or Blizzard maps.
But LT is kinda old, it is getting gay. I've remembered everything about LT and now I prefer Neo Vortex or Icy Combat.

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
Personnaly i prefer LT and Neo Hall of Valhalla. They may be the most played non-money maps, but i have tryed (and still play) every single pro map released to the public, and i stil think they are the most fun.

The reason i reacted to Trespasser was that he said LT was the gayest map ever and he would only play it if SmashBros.Pro turned it into a money map.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by AKA-47
I think its a horrible idea. The whole concept of money maps is pumping units constantly and attacking all the time. This is not possible on LT because 4 siege tanks on a cliff will kill 50 marines, so everyone will probarbly start pumping mutas, guards, BCs and carriers, totally ruining LTs reputation and making every non-money map melee player on b.net (99,99% of the non-money map melee players only play LT) will leave and turn b.net into a 100% $$$BGH$$$ server.

DONT DO IT!!!!!
I totally agree. Newbs already have enough money maps to suffice them a lifetime. They dont need one more! Especially not LT. Thats an ok map. But is used WAY too much. Too many people know what to do & when to do it on that map. We should get into the other ladder ones!