Module ideas tread (Post your ideas here)

Grem

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think it would be a good idea to make a tread about ideas for modules and other hack progs. So here it is ;)

Ive seen many of the smart programmers saying that they need ideas.

I will start.

I think it would be nice if some1 could make a module that allow you 2 give other players loot after u die.

Fx. U die but are alone in game. So no1 can loot. Then u use loader to join with other char and give the new char loot. That way u could get ur gear back.

Dunno if its possible but i wanted to start the tread with something :)

KronixIsGod

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clan-hax.fragism.com
maybe it could be easily done by sending the allow loot packet. the only problem is that the packet would require the new player's id, which may or may not be hard to get while dead.

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
I think the players ID is received (65 XX XX XX XX) when he joins a game...or was it when you join the game? Cant remember :p

BTW: Use search function and look for module ideas and you will see the big BFHS-Idea thread...still some usefull ideas in these ;)

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hmm.. this is what i would like to see...

Rember the orginal ttpk?
you know...? the one where you shoot guided arrow, tp, hostile bam they dead. I would like to see that... that be so awesome! you also be so ****ing famous...

shady-dupe

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nice your module run ..... but why u called it " dupe " this program dont dupe anything, and for what is it lol only invisible accept ?!

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A little Project that will Auto - Accept party invites / Auto-invite people when they join the game.

Ah screw it,

Just make a dupe module :O (jk)

D

D2_ownage

A drop Hack module will be nice :

Can Drop Other People from a game

CuStOm-OwNaGe

Member!
Reaction score
wow... this is pretty good :) lemme get my pen and paper

@Grem: Not to sure it thats possible, but we will try somethings...

@Cell: :) will do some testing... not sure if ya get c/i for that now...

@oneyedMan: that should be ez :)

@d2_ownage: if we had a method, its hard to think of things like that...

@YaZouR: there is one in Stings MapHack, plus i beileve the old module works, not to sure on that though...

Doomkiller

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
We need a better belt refiller the one that is out isn't that great maybe we could have a custom ini to tell it were to put potions of certain and make it so it alawys puts a potion in a empty spot of the type specified because on the other one it sometime won't put a potion in at all

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I have a ide that can be something, u know some items have skills that happen when u get stuck, do the server or client send packet when u is stuck if client, u could send thos stuck clients and that could be pretty cool :), like say if u have delirium helm and send stuck packets all the time. :)

btw the chicken module i said about before post it would be nice if u could sett when it leaves (how much life or mana or bouth that it must sink 2 before leave.)