Modding YOUR game.

Kaldaris

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
After an intense night of pant wetting and eye popping, followed by a little drooling and secks with ourselves afterwards, me, Tweak, Teddy, and IceDevil9, had finished our work. Re modeling and skinning all the weapons from CS and revamping the hub to make CS look even better then before.

http://www.csbanana.com/csb_skins.banana?categories

The link to where we got our models and skins.

If you have any more links to share related to customizing your counterstrike, post them here.

TIP: If you experience a drop in frame rate while playing maps like iceworld with all your models, go into your models folder and delete all the "w_" prefixed models, as these are the ones that show up on the ground.

Kaewt2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
>CS Customs

Mine's so hawt :(

Master.America

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.soundclick.com
No. Actually, they use up more frames than most high-quality custom models. The models have huge poly counts.

However, I seem to be hitting my targets a little better since using those player models. My friend also believes he's getting more headshots after I installed these models, but don't take my word for it.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Mine worked well on my uncle's comp, but I haven't sent em' to my g-ma's comp yet, and since I'm home I can't. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

-Frank :cool:

Kaewt2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Frank you newb, why didn't you just ****ing zip and upload?!

>VENT NOW

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
After all that work of skinning, turns out we all just got rid of them :rolleyes

They lagged the game up too much.