Merc lvl up

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
how do u lvl up ur merc, do u have to buy a special merc not just a piece of shit $14000 one?
everytime i get one and go to cow, the useless **** gets killed.
or am i just shit?

Sir-Wicked

Reaction score
If your at hell cows you should more than likely go to nmare cows to level up your merc... It wont die as much cuz for 1 nmare cows are weak and 2nd.. you should be able to kill them before they do to much damage

Tiny_Tim

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and also, u say u just buy a merc and go straight to hell cows, well, wherever u buy a merc from, they will die pretty quite in hell cows.... but, in my books, the best place to lvl him/her is in a bloodrun game...
with on, or two ppl in

cvysa119

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well....first of all u can give him some life leech...then just take him to cows, he'll die a lot but eventually he'll get good.....mine is 86 and thats what i did...he kicks ass now

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
and the bloodrun level is bloody foothills, right outside of harrogath.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
i gave my rouge merc a shako and a skullders, with a cruel ward bow. i leveld her in NM cows. shes level 90 now and can kill any cows that sneek up on me.

Mikey The Guy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No way, the best way is to do mephisto runs in nm or hell, depending on how good ur guy is, then once he or she is high enough lvl i go rush people for free and get 1 or 2 or 3 lvls per act depending on the lvl, my merc is lvl 91 (maxed because my barb is lvl 91) and i lvled him a lot when rushing!!