Mephi bot's when will they work?

panic_fire

Reaction score
Hi, i'm an old botter, that quit diablo 2 when the dupe wave on classic started (to give indication on how long i didn't play) and i just started over a week ago.

I wonder, if in Diablo 2 LoD 1.10 it's possible to do mephi runs with a bot, that goes to a safe spot so you don't get killed instantly. If there is, could someone plz. tell me where i can find it.

I read alot of threads and I can't figure out if d2jsp (wich i used in 1.09) has a new mephi script so it takes you to a safe spot and then bombs mephi with meteor. if so i found my mephi bot. if not coul again anyone tell me where to find a bot that does this.

I thank the ones that can help me alot.
greetz Panic_fire

CorruptedDusty

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not sure if the d2jsp has a mephbot with there program not that i know of. the only bots out are pindle and eldritch that i know of.

-Sh1Ft-

=) - (=
Reaction score
their currently are no public mephisto bots.
As
Autoit is the new bot wave (as of now) With few vb and c++ engines. The autoit language cannot detect the "durrence" Wps

panic_fire

Reaction score
thank you for telling me this.
I am hopping for a good mephisto bot, or else it will be waiting for my java to become strong enough to do pindle runs.

Btw. since i am new to this synergy happening, is a pure javazone good for pindle and how much mf is recommended for pindle then?

I know this is off topic of my earlier question but if someone would be so kind to tell me i would really appreciate it.