Matrix Defence!!!!

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
God, I used to play Matrix Defences 24-7. I knew everything about almost every map, and NEVER let a unit through in MOST of them (Until the very last stages). The one I spent the most time on was good ol' matrix circle. I PLAYED IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!! I only seemed to win it when there was only 1 other peoson with me- Guess We both got alot more upgrades that way! The new ones are fun, and I play them now since Im kind of borred of circle, but circle was the best overall, as you wern't screwed over if a single player sucked. What do you all think?

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Matrixes are awesome... But, I think that the best Matrix is the new Matrix Sideline Defense. That is my favorite atleast.

It is for one very difficult, allows you to stack, a lot of different ways to beat the game, I used to always play Matrix Sideline. I don't know why, now I'm playing more Hydra Ranchers and Bounds.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
yeah they were cool, I played them alot. I liked the matrix T+B one. I usually went all ghosts, just cause ghosts are fricken cool! Goliaths were good too.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Matrixes r gettin repetitive. Occasionally a new matrix comes out that is good. But most r just lame. The first matrix i ever played was 4 way 3 race. Which i have finished numerous times.