Magic the gathering fans come here

B

bloodied knight

hey there magic fans and welcome. if u have apprentice for online magic play thats great if u dont thats cool too. we can talk strategy and about upcoming sets, etc...

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its an avatar, it can be done under the User CP

btw i have been playing MTG since Beta and i have a lot of old cards and many new cards, i am a partner in a business that sells cards of all types, i have many of the latest rares as well....umm...uh...well if u want a card i probably got it and i might sell it for a low price if u ask nice.....

Eat a peach.

Mr.Warchief

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Whatcha got? old stuff, betas, alphas? Dual lands are what I need right now, anything but underground seas i already have 4 :)

I am interested in these old cards you speak of :D

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
I used to play MTG back in like, grade 5. Those were good times, we used to spend our lunches just trading cards... like 60 of us in our school. Then in Grade 7 a bunch of us got into Starwars cards... those were cooler. That only lasted about a year though, cause in grade 8 when we went to junior high (grades 8-10) you'd get skull fuked if you were seen playing mtg or starwars or any stuff like that. My junior high school made me a man :/

sexynatzi

Member!
Reaction score
ya i played magic when i was 9 with my older brother and his friends. i was okay,,,,it was a great game.. good times =)