Looking for "The Real Battle.net" map

Cyphaze

Reaction score
Website
nopassweb.tripod.com
I don't remember if that was the exact name, but it was a UMS map that did not actually involve any participation, it just played out like a video, depicting a match with a few stereotypical players.

The one part I remember clearly is the protoss player--a noob beyond all measure--somehow managing to amass a force of Carriers, exclaiming triumphantly "MAPHACK ON!!!111" and being promptly dropped from the game.

After our heroes are defeated, it scrolls down to the bottom of the map where a player named AFK4Lyfe lands his buildings. "I'm back guys! ...guys?"

Anybody remember where I might find this map or have it handy?

SagaWrath

Smot Poker
Reaction score
LMAO I Love That Map... Yes. I know exactly what you're talking about and I am looking for the same map. It is called "Battle.net Experience"
My Bad!! Now that I look at Pziko Snake's Link. He got it right. Sweet thx Pziko... SagaWrath <---- :mullet: ... :sifone: ... :sleeping:
(More Details MAP SPOILER) Its a conflict between 3v3 bgh and at the begining 2 people left from 1 team. 1 person hacks his way into the game. After the team ends up killing eachother it ends with AFK4LIFE being the last player alive with only his 4 drones mining because he went afk. It was by far the funniest "movie map" I've seen.

Pziko Snake

Member!
Reaction score
Website
get.to
lol, you spoiled everything for who whishes to watch this map and didn't have the opportunity to do so! Btw I've just re-watched it again, and I have to agree with you: best movie map ever made for SC :)

SagaWrath

Smot Poker
Reaction score
I was advertising the map for people to take the time to dl, move to folder, and host online to others. "Spreading The Nerd Word". There are plenty more jokes in it people will love that I havn't spoiled. From reading the mission briefing sounds like the creater wasn't too enthusiastic (however you spell that) on making the map but good job. lol.