Lol , pan won the tournament :)

FleshRipper[pd]

Member!
Reaction score
Can I 1 vs 1 you right now Pan , so that I can be the tourney winner :p ..

I can't wait untill you guys host another tourney :)

Argh , what a stupid thread... Anyway , can you guys remind me when the next tournament will be ? my Msn / email is : RichBond75@hotmail.com and im FleshRipper[pd] @ azeroth ... so w/e ..

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
He won? Again? Are these tournies rigged? :p

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Krikkit said:
He won? Again? Are these tournies rigged? :p
no, just too many ppl quit and forfeited =/

*stares at krikkit*

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1 game just doesnt cut it for each round. A set of 3 games should be played...And everyone i played with agreed...enough said
I think this would have changed outcomes greatly...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
WC3BF #1 Winner: CN.Derz (UD)
WC3BF #2 Winner: CN.Derz (UD)
WC3BF #3 Winner: Pan (UD)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
1 game just doesnt cut it for each round. A set of 3 games should be played...And everyone i played with agreed...enough said
I think this would have changed outcomes greatly...
not really, he would've beat you 3 times from what I saw =/

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
_Mike said:
not really, he would've beat you 3 times from what I saw =/
ooooooooooooooh Burn.

actualy we played 2 games. First one we go tdisc, but it gave me a chance to measure you, and allowed me to get you in the second game

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh really? did you see the first game i played against PAn when it was gonna disc? I was WINNING!!!!
The reason he owned me in the second game is because he knew what i was gonna do...Also, i stopped making footmen because i totally forgot...That game was wierd; I think i was having a crappy day...I wouldnt have fast expanded because he was right next to me...I sent the peasant the wrong damn way; i usually send it to the mine next to my expansion mine...

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
oh really? did you see the first game i played against PAn when it was gonna disc? I was WINNING!!!!
There is no "winning" until the game is 100% in your favor. all you had on me was a few D-hawks, and I was quick enough to get fiends.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
The reason he owned me in the second game is because he knew what i was gonna do...Also, i stopped making footmen because i totally forgot...That game was wierd; I think i was having a crappy day...I wouldnt have fast expanded because he was right next to me...I sent the peasant the wrong damn way; i usually send it to the mine next to my expansion mine...
you know, Pan is called god of wcbf for a reason lolol'

but still, you guys go and have remathc on your own :) who know,s pan might go 'afk' for 2 min and get owned again lke I did to him last time lolol

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
_Mike said:
you know, Pan is called god of wcbf for a reason lolol'

but still, you guys go and have remathc on your own :) who know,s pan might go 'afk' for 2 min and get owned again lke I did to him last time lolol
says you who when I destroyed you comes back with "Oh I was gone for like 5 minutes".

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Oh yeah, well look at our new sticky. Lets see if Pan can win 3 times in a row :D.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
oh, I will. BE it with humans, orcs, undead or Nightelf I promies you I will join and I will destroy the competition.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Looks like we got a challenger :).

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
even mystic agrees with playing 3 games...Did you see how he played on his first game? like a noob!
Oh and btw, i had 3 aviaries pumping out D-hawks I already had like 6... i was about to send them to your base to harass...You werent playing well that game either, you didnt even harass my fast expo and you were right next to me...This is my point...some games, people play bad and then they get better. You probably are better than me I admit....BUT, not that better and this skill wouldnt have shown if i beat you in the first game....

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan...whats ur solo account that you try to get a good win/loss ratio?
I really think that this win/loss ratio is the best judge...because some days people just play like crap and others people play real well...