Listen up, you hooligans!

Unregistered .

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Listen up and listen good! I feel as if I should (even though I really shouldn't) need to set up some ground rules and get some things straight. First off, this is REALLY bugging me, mewgood.com has plenty of great hacks and tools for Diablo II. All of their files are clean, and me and Skuzzy expect them to be clean. This forum hasn't even been open a week, and there has already been a trojan/keylogger passed around. Skuzzy will post your email address and IP address for the public to see. Do not post hacks that are dirty. Hacks that are dirtier than me will instanly be shot down and the punishment swift. We mean business. I want this forum's files as clean as Mewgood.com's files. Some of you morons may be thinking "AHA!!!!!!111 I CAN JUTS MKAE A FSLAE ACCOUNT ADN POST TEH LINKz0R TO MAH DIRTEE HAX SITE!!!!!!11" Go for it. Your IP is logged and will be released if need be. PLEASE, keep it clean. I asked for this forum so that there would be some helpful information and files. And so that experienced hackers can share their knowledge. Please keep your posts as clean as your files. Thank you.

Ultimate Empire

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I just bumped the oldest thread I could find :) But seriously, we should take time to recall some of the elders of BF:hacks and elsewhere...I think we should compile a list and share some stories that everyone might not have heard about.