Life is Pointless, or is it??

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Life is pointless you are born, your parents love you, they teach you stuff and then you go to school. Once you have started school there's no going back. 12 years of school plus how ever many years you spend in university. If you never go to university you might as well kill yourself before it gets tuff because you'll never get a decent job. And then when you relize you'll never make it through life making 6$ an hour supporting kids. You will try to go back to university but it will be impossible to pass every year concidering you have forgotten most of the things that are important skills you need to learn new things and you arn't working so you are barly making any money. So you will become so depresses and stressed and exausted that you will most likly die of suasidal reasons or sleep deprival.

Love is pointless you ask a pretty, smart girl to be your girlfriend, you do the dating game, you hold hands, you kiss. Then you here people talking about her and you think she is a loser, or you get bored and decide to dump. Either way this girl has fallin in love with you and you dont really give a damb!! Every time you see her, you rememeber the good times and ask her to be your girlfriend again. You break up with her again because you care about what people are saying about them. But every time you see her you begin to love her more and more. So you ask her to be your girlfriend again. But instead of saying yes she says "no". After a while you miss her more and more but you know you can't have her, you begn to love her and you know you will never have her. Then you would probly kill yourself or be depresses most of the time.

The easy way out to all this is to just try hard in school and dont play games with your relationships. If you arn't good in school just relize that you dont have a chance and finish G12 then take w/e oportunities you have or "if your anything like me" you could find an unknown island and spend many hopless hours staring into the sky. But just try your hardest in school, if your hardest isn't could enouph try w/e meens possible.

[glow=red]Suacide Is Really Pointless[/glow]

Beer $lut

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Your a complete dumbass my dad never went to college and he owns his own company for house foundations and gets paid plenty of money.

D-Mix)Dragon007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Did you read what i said or did you just skim through it ??

If you acctually read what i wrote you would see that i said try your hardest and take w/e oppertunities that come to you. Obviously your dad had a great oppertunity.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Originally posted by Beer $lut
Your a complete dumbass my dad never went to college and he owns his own company for house foundations and gets paid plenty of money.
I know right....just look at Bill Gates...

l33t bunny master

Premium Member
Reaction score
you know some of what u sasid was true but in the end iof all your scenarios the person either kills themselt or is a manic depressant.

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
the only point intended on life is to make more life..............seks it up!

JeFfDiddy78

Member!
Reaction score
Website
hometown.aol.com
collage isnt for everybody like me im joing the army you can make a great living doing that hey maybe ill be gov of illinois one day or maybe president

tdb.kneegr0w

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
This kids probably like 13, and know's shit about the real world, and is trying to tell us how to live our lives.... hahahaha!

Beer $lut

Reaction score
Originally posted by D-Mix)Dragon007
I havn't seen your quote and suacide is an easy way out!!
Suicide isnt an easy way out cause your probally going to hell unless you have some type of sickness like me and jd.

Thistle

Senior Spammer
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by tdb.kneegr0w
This kids probably like 13, and know's shit about the real world, and is trying to tell us how to live our lives.... hahahaha!
most likely

offtopic: i can talk in colors! woot!

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Life is not pointless. You maybe an insignificant part of the world (unless you are extremely lucky) but life really is the only chance you will ever get to have feelings, see things, etc. That is what life is.

People may think that they are better off killing them selves but to be honest I would rather live then die and never experience anything again. No matter how hard life maybe. If life gives you coal, turn them into diamonds.

IDefy

Reaction score
I'm suprised nobody said this yet...

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get."

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The only point in life is to die, like this:

A guy named Bob gets married has a great life. He has three beautiful kids and a well-paying job, but then one day, as he walks down the sidewalk, he gets hit by a car and dies a horrible death. His body is mangled, and his legs are crushed between the curb and the the side of the car when it flipped over. His head is slammed between the car and the sidewalk, and blood spews everywhere. An old lady that witnesses the scene (lets call her Joanne) gets a heart attack and dies. Driver of the car slams against the windshield, but manages to live in time for medics to come, but dies in the hospital. The children are traumatized by this and one of them, Joe, goes on to become mentally ill and haunted by memories of the scene everywhere he goes, he kills himself ten years after the accident by shooting himself with a shotgun.

Gary, another one of the children, becomes suicidal, but gets therapy and joins the Marine Corps. after High School. He lives on for twenty more years before he dies in a suicide attack in an Unamed country.

Jill, who was five at thye time of her father's death, doesn't remember the accident well, and is not scarred by her brother's suicide or her other brother's death. She lives a successful life as a CEO of a major company, but quits after ten years and decided to live off her amazing wealth in stocks, but she was caught in a stock market crash and loses all of her money, she is forced to become homeless. She dies from starvation and inadequate medical treatment.

The mother named Pamela is traumatized by her husband's death, but is even more scarred by the deaths of all three of her children. She lives a sad life after that and becomes increasingly depressed, by the time she is 80 she has amounted to nothing and dies from a disease.

See, death is the only thing that life gives us.

ShaftedTwice

Reaction score
Nice undersig, RsT..

Anyways, life is nowhere near pointless. (and i think so especially since i am a Catholic) So, coming from my catholicism point of view, we live a sinful life, we go to hell, we commit suicide, we go to hell. We do what is right and moral, we are with God. BOTH FOR ETERNITY!

Are you saying that you have dropped out of school, not gone to a university, got dumped by plenty girlfriends, and commited suicide?

If not, then shut the hell up.

ShaftedTwice