Lexigirl

O

OpenTechSupport

<FROM: lexigirl> I've been looking for ya hun. You should read the article @ www.BattleForums.com . Bnet is gonna start charging
<FROM: lexigirl> hey hun, I gotta run. I left you a message on the bullten board @ www.BattleForums.com ... check it out. Hugs XoXo :) Bye!

CUT IT OUT !
NOBODY YOU SPAM THAT TO GIVES A DAMN ABOUT THIS SITE !

I've sent screenshots to Blizzard and am attempting to have your Accounts and CD Keys BANNED from Battle.net for this activity, as it goes against the EULA and TOS that you agreed to when creating your accounts.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
IO think its all right, guess what i am here. that is a blessing to this site. im like jesus to all these ppl and skuzzy is god. and i would never be here unless there was a bot. so you can shove your
Tech support up your....

im done.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
When e-mailing blizzard, be sure to mention the fact that lexi has 2 other cd-key's thanks to blizzard's shitty manufacturing quality. Stop bitching anyways... if you don't like lexi, then type /ignore lexigirl ..... n3wbie.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lets see.

right to congrigate.
right to free speach.

dude they cant ban our cdkeys just for being here or posting here.

MABEY they could if we actually cheated. but they they'd have to catch us. and as it goes Blizzard has a poor track record of that.

IE: check out all the sojs floating around. i'll bet money 99% of them are duped or from the gambling hack.

O

OpenTechSupport

I didn't email tech support, because they wouldn't do anything about it.

I went into Blizzard Tech Support, told Kenny-Z that this spambot of yours was circulating malicious rumours about how Blizzard is going to start charging for Battle.net services, and he sent Chad_J over to deal with it.

The accounts pamela_14f and lexigirl have been muted. They can no longer whisper spam anybody. I can only hope he did the same to the CD Keys used to create those accounts.

If it happens again, I will get the accounts restricted again. Whoever is running the bot may as well just give up now.

Next time learn your lesson. You violate the EULA, you get punished.