Lag

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
We pay nothing for bnet, therefore we can't really complain. In all honesty I don't notice any lag on warcraft 3 servers at all, they are always fast.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by bodysnatcher10
on diablo the lag is really bad! u get stuck everywhere
I know, diablo is famous for lag... and back when diablo 2 came out, ya'll didn't just lag up your own servers, you lagged up the starcraft servers too. I used to remember everyone in starcraft bitching stuff like "those damn diablo people are causing the servers to lag". heh. I don't know why warcraft 3 have better servers than diablo 2, but I ain't complaining ;)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i remember how bad it was when D2 first hit storeshelves.

for about 3months after the release date the server was down half the time, and the time it was up their was a constant line about 1000 long just to make a game.

but since then i havnt had any problems with lag on the D2 bnet servers. every once in a while its bad. like at peak times n shit. but i just play around peak times.

in all honesty you cant really complain. its free. when they start chargin you 10 bucks a month then you can complain if it lags.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have lagg but it wasn`t as bad when i played d1 and u realy don`t notice it and it could be your computer is slow